Genuine Toyota Motor Oil
Formulated with a special additive package that helps protect Toyota metal and gasket surfaces from corrosion, prevents foaming and maintains the proper application of oil on cylinder walls.
- Available in 5W-30, 10W-30 and 10W-40 grades
- Four-point depressants maintain fluidity in cold climates
- Viscosity index improvers stabilize viscosity levels for a wide range of operating temperatures
Synthetic Motor Oil
Many new Toyota models are certified for a new, zero weight synthetic lubrication standard, or 0W-20. This lower viscosity oil pumps better when cold, yet provides uniform lubrication, reduced friction and better overall efficiency than conventional engine oil.
- Helps improve fuel economy
- Helps improve thermal stability
- Longer oil change intervals
An effective, non-chlorinated formula that removes brake fluid, grease, oil other contaminants without leaving residue.
- Quick drying
- Helps prevent brake squeal and chatter
- Cleans without any waxy film or residue
A unique formula that contains a cleaner, acid detector, neutralizer and protector all in one amazing spray can. Great for use on batteries, terminals, cables and brackets.
- Penetrates and emulsifies dirt, grease and deposits
- Light red color turns blue in the presence of acid
- Helps returns pH to a safe level
- Protective film helps provide a barrier against corrosion
Automatic Transmission Fluid
Offers excellent lubrication characteristics for quiet operation and smooth shifting in non-sealed Toyota automatic transmissions.
- Helps control â€œshudderâ€ and provide excellent drivability
- Extends transmission life
- Resists foaming and oxidation
A super heavy-duty, high-temperature brake fluid specifically designed by Toyota engineers to help provide superior performance in all Toyota brake systems where DOT 3 brake fluid is recommended.
Is it time for your Toyota to have the fluids replaced? Our Toyota-trained technicians right here in at Bev Smith Toyota can quickly handle all of your Toyota fluid replacement needs.